You know what time it is – time for the top 10 workout songs for October 2016!
RunHundred sent me this list of the Top 10 Workout Songs for October 2016. This is what they had to say about them:
This month’s top workout songs include a perfect blend of comebacks and collaborations. In the mix below, rockers Kings of Leon return to the charts with a new single and Lady Gaga returns to her pop roots—following her jazz duets album with Tony Bennett. Elsewhere on the comback front, you’ll find Sting leading an uptempo tune that hearkens back to the sound of his work with The Police.
On the collaborative front, you’ll find recent hits—like the pop/rap track featuring Sia and Kendrick Lamar or a song that topped Billboard’s Latin chart from Enrique Iglesias and Wisin. Additionally, there are after-the-fact collaborations–in the form of dance remixes of rock songs from Fitz & The Tantrums and Blink-182. Throughout playlist below, you’ll find plenty of variety as new and veteran acts from different genres duke it out—occasionally in the course of a single song. Here’s the full top 10 list—according to the votes logged on workout music site Run Hundred.
Top 10 Workout Songs for October 2016
Here’s the full list—according to the votes logged on workout music site Run Hundred:
- Sia & Kendrick Lamar – The Greatest – 96 BPM
- Fitz & The Tantrums – HandClap (Luxxury Remix) – 118 BPM
- Kings of Leon – Waste a Moment – 152 BPM
- Carly Rae Jepsen – Higher – 114 BPM
- Blink-182 – Bored to Death (Steve Aoki Remix) – 161 BPM
- Sting – I Can’t Stop Thinking About You – 138 BPM
- Lady GaGa – Perfect Illusion – 124 BPM
- Jason Derulo – Kiss the Sky – 110 BPM
- Calvin Harris – My Way – 120 BPM
- Enrique Iglesias & Wisin – Duele El Corazon – 91 BPM
To find more workout songs, check out the free database at RunHundred.com. You can browse the song selections there by genre, tempo, and era—to find the music that best fits with your particular workout routine.
I created a Spotify playlist for you:
Top 10 Workout Songs for October 2016 #FitFluential #RunHundred #SweatPink Click To Tweet
What do you listen to while you work out? Music? Podcast? TV? News? Nothing? Share in the comments below!