Another month means another top 10 workout song list!
RunHundred sent me this list of the Top 10 Workout Songs for July 2016. This is what they had to say about them:
The artists behind this month’s top workout tunes could easily pass for the lineup of a great, summer music festival. Kicking off the day, you’d find upstarts like Shawn Mendes and crossover favorites like Tegan & Sara. Keith Urban and Carrie Underwood could headline the country stage. Meanwhile, club acts like Sigala and The Chainsmokers supply beats in the dance tent.
Other noteworthy tracks this month include a Coldplay remix from Seeb (who turned Mike Posner’s “I Took a Pill in Ibiza” into an unlikely hit). Adele makes an appearance with any unusually jaunty cut from her most recent album. Finally, Elle King turns up with a track from the Ghostbusters reboot. If any of these options strikes your fancy, here’s the full top 10 list—according to the votes logged on workout music site Run Hundred.
Here’s the full list—according to the votes logged on workout music site Run Hundred:
- Keith Urban & Carrie Underwood – The Fighter – 132 BPM
- Shawn Mendes – Treat You Better – 83 BPM
- Tegan & Sara – Stop Desire – 159 BPM
- Adele – Send My Love (To Your New Lover) – 82 BPM
- Pitbull & Enrique Iglesias – Messin’ Around – 80 BPM
- Sigala, John Newman & Nile Rodgers – Give Me Your Love (Cedric Gervais Remix) – 126 BPM
- Coldplay – Hymn for the Weekend (Seeb Remix) – 102 BPM
- Elle King – Good Girls – 88 BPM
- The Chainsmokers & Daya – Don’t Let Me Down (Hardwell & Sephyx) – 151 BPM
- Selena Gomez – Kill Em With Kindness – 119 BPM
To find more workout songs, check out the free database at RunHundred.com. You can browse the song selections there by genre, tempo, and era—to find the music that best fits with your particular workout routine.Top 10 Workout Songs for July 2016 #FitFluential #RunHundred Click To Tweet
June’s Top 10 list is still definitely one of my favorites. A few of my personal go-to feel good/pump it up songs right now are:
* My House by Flo Rida
* Can’t Stop the Feeling by Justin Timberlake
* Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson
* Anything by Meghan Trainor
What’s your favorite song or artist right now? Share in the comments below!