You know what time it is – the top 10 workout songs for September 2016!
RunHundred sent me this list of the Top 10 Workout Songs for July 2016. This is what they had to say about them:
The key to any workout mix is finding the right balance between fresh and familiar tracks. Ones in the former category keep your routine from getting repetitive, while those in the latter provide a reliable thrill when you need an instant boost. As luck would have it, this month’s top 10 list is heavy on hits of both varieties.
On the fresh side of things, you’ll find a blistering track from Norway’s Dagny, a ’90s cover from Betty Who, and blast of energy from the aptly-named Fitz & The Tantrums. On the familiar front, there’s the latest from Ariana Grande, a remix featuring Calvin Harris and Rihanna, and a charity collaboration between Jennifer Lopez and Hamilton’s Lin-Manuel Miranda. If you’re looking for a bit of kinetic inspiration, you can check out the full top 10 list—according to the votes logged on workout music site Run Hundred.
Top 10 Workout Songs for September 2016
Here’s the full list—according to the votes logged on workout music site Run Hundred:
- DJ Snake & Justin Bieber – Let Me Love You – 100 BPM
- Krewella – Broken Record – 86 BPM
- Flume & Kai – Never Be Like You (Martin Solveig Remix) – 125 BPM
- Jennifer Lopez & Lin-Manuel Miranda – Love Make the World Go Round – 99 BPM
- Dagny – Backbeat – 141 BPM
- Betty Who – I Love You Always Forever – 106 BPM
- Ariana Grande – Into You – 108 BPM
- Fitz & The Tantrums – Roll Up – 93 BPM
- Calvin Harris & Rihanna – This Is What You Came For (R3HAB & Henry Fong Remix) – 129 BPM
- Kenny Chesney & Pink – Setting the World on Fire – 94 BPM
To find more workout songs, check out the free database at RunHundred.com. You can browse the song selections there by genre, tempo, and era—to find the music that best fits with your particular workout routine.
Once again, I really don’t know many of these songs. Do you? Do you have a favorite on this list?Top 10 Workout Songs for September 2016 #FitFluential #RunHundred Click To Tweet
What’s your favorite song or artist right now? Share in the comments below!