You know what time it is – time for the top 10 workout songs for November 2016!
RunHundred sent me this list of the Top 10 Workout Songs for November 2016. This is what they had to say about them:
This month’s top 10 workout songs span a wider tempo range then normal—with the fastest song clocking at more than double the speed of the slowest. Moreover, that’s just the beginning of this playlist’s variety. So, with no further ado, let’s get into the mix.
On the lower end of the spectrum, you’ll find new tunes from The Weeknd and Lady Gaga that are perfect for warming up, cooling down, and stretching. At the other end, you’ll find lightning fast tracks from Green Day and Dagny that will give you an extra boost mid-routine. Those tracks alone incorporate country touches, Scandinavian melodies, pop punk,and Daft Punk. Elsewhere, you can find remixes from Ellie Goulding and The Chainsmokers alongside soundtrack hits by Years & Years (from Bridget Jones’ Baby) and Christina Aguilera (from The Get Down).
Whatever your tastes, new faves await. When you’re ready to make tracks, here’s the full top 10 list—according to the votes logged on workout music site Run Hundred.
Top 10 Workout Songs for November 2016
Here’s the full list—according to the votes logged on workout music site Run Hundred:
- Christina Aguilera & Nile Rodgers – Telepathy (Rare Candy Radio Mix) – 123 BPM
- The Weeknd & Daft Punk – Starboy – 93 BPM
- Green Day – Revolution Radio – 180 BPM
- The Chainsmokers & Halsey – Closer (Wuki Remix) – 108 BPM
- Dagny – Ultraviolet – 150 BPM
- Lady Gaga – A-YO – 75 BPM
- Years & Years – Meteorite – 120 BPM
- Maroon 5 & Kendrick Lamar – Don’t Wanna Know – 100 BPM
- Bruno Mars – 24k Magic – 107 BPM
- Ellie Goulding – Still Falling for You (Jonas Blue Remix) – 123 BPM
To find more workout songs, check out the free database at RunHundred.com. You can browse the song selections there by genre, tempo, and era—to find the music that best fits with your particular workout routine.Top 10 Workout Songs for November 2016 #FitFluential #RunHundred #SweatPink Click To Tweet
What do you listen to while you work out? Music? Podcast? TV? News? Nothing? Share in the comments below!