Time for some more new workout tunes! I really loved this list (might be my favorite so far). Check it out and let me know what you think!
RunHundred sent me this list of the Top 10 Workout Songs for June 2016. This is what they had to say about them:
The summer possesses a strange magic that allows it to draw pop songs out of the woodwork—even from acts that aren’t necessarily pop acts. Even if the season itself isn’t pulling the strings, music lovers are definitely gravitating to big choruses from a variety of sources. In this playlist, we recap the best of those for working out in June.
Justin Timberlake’s new single—from the Trolls movie—is the single most popular song in the gym right now (and an early contender for song of the summer). Elsewhere on the conventional pop front, you’ll find a blast of sass from Meghan Trainor and a slow, but feisty number from Pink. Beyond the Top 40, there’s a comeback track from pop punk favorites Good Charlotte and an indelible melody from Swedish trio Peter, Bjorn & John. Taken as a whole, the list features an unreasonable number of memorable hooks. So, when you need an instant boost for your summer workout sessions, here are the month’s top tunes—according to the votes logged on workout music site Run Hundred.
Here’s the full list—according to the votes logged on workout music site Run Hundred:
- Justin Timberlake – Can’t Stop the Feeling – 113 BPM – ONE OF MY FAVORITES
- Calvin Harris & Rihanna – This Is What You Came For – 124 BPM
- Pink – Just Like Fire – 82 BPM – LOVE EVERYTHING PINK
- Meghan Trainor – Me Too – 124 BPM – ANOTHER FAVORITE
- Zayn – Like I Would – 113 BPM
- Alan Walker – Faded – 90 BPM
- Peter, Bjorn & John – What You Talking About – 127 BPM
- Good Charlotte – 40 oz. Dream – 112 BPM
- BRKLYN & Mariah McManus – Can’t Get Enough – 129 BPM
- Nick Jonas & Tove Lo – Close (Dan E Radio Edit) – 125 BPM
To find more workout songs, check out the free database at RunHundred.com. You can browse the song selections there by genre, tempo, and era—to find the music that best fits with your particular workout routine.
Since this is my favorite list so far, so I made a Spotify playlist!Top 10 Workout Songs for June 2016 #FitFluential #RunHundred Click To Tweet
What’s your favorite song or artist right now? Share in the comments below!