Happy Friday! Don’t forget that today is National Wear Red Day! I have a red and white scarf picked out as well as some new red lipstick.
RunHundred sent me this list of the Top 10 Workout Songs for February 2016. This is what they had to say about them:
February’s top picks play more like summer workout mix than a winter one—thanks to a wealth of pop and dance favorites. On the pop side of things, you’ll find the latest from Taylor Swift and Jason Derulo. On the dance side, you’ll find a new solo single from LMFAO’s Redfoo and Robin Schulz’s re-working of Baby Bash’s 2003 hit “Suga Suga.”
While club music might dominate the month’s proceedings, there were a couple of notable exceptions: a crossover hit from the Zac Brown Band and a collaboration between Fall Out Boy and Demi Lovato. As ever, it doesn’t matter with which track you start your workout. It only matters that you start.
- Redfoo – Juicy Wiggle – 128 BPM
- Pitbull – Free.k (Sak Noel Remix) – 129 BPM
- Disclosure & Sam Smith – Omen (Dillon Francis Remix) – 112 BPM
- Taylor Swift – Out of the Woods – 92 BPM
- Fall Out Boy & Demi Lovato – Irresistible – 83 BPM
- Jason Derulo – Get Ugly – 110 BPM
- Dzeko, Torres & Delaney Jane – L’amour Toujours (Tiesto Edit) – 130 BPM
- Zac Brown Band – Beautiful Drug – 126 BPM
- Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello – I Know What You Did Last Summer – 113 BPM
- Robin Schulz & Francesco Yates – Sugar – 123 BPM
To find more workout songs, you can check out the free database at RunHundred.com. Browse the song selections by genre, tempo, and era—to find the music that best fits with your particular workout routine.
I will say I am not sure I had heard any of those songs before (I don’t listen to a ton of music). So, I created the list into a Spotify playlist for you and me!
Looking for some new workout music? Try these Top 10 Workout Songs for February 2016. Click To Tweet