You know what time it is – the top 10 workout songs for August 2016!
RunHundred sent me this list of the Top 10 Workout Songs for July 2016. This is what they had to say about them:
Collaborations and remixes reign in this month’s top 10 list—with all but one of the tracks being credited to multiple artists. In the mix, you’ll find an unlikely pairing between country superstar Brad Paisley and pop siren Demi Lovato. Equally unusual is a club cut featuring Bright Light Bright Light and Sir Elton John. Lastly, there’s a Top 40 hit featuring festival giants Major Lazer, Danish songstress MØ, and Justin Bieber.
On the remix front, you’ll find an ode to weekend featuring Flo Rida and Jason Derulo and an uptempo version of the rap anthem “All the Way Up.” In addition, there’s a song that Alan Walker released as in instrumental dance cut in 2014, which was re-released with vocals in 2015, and is back on the charts in 2016—after being reworked by Tungevaag & Raaban. For all of these tunes and more, check out the full top 10 list—according to the votes logged on workout music site Run Hundred.
Top 10 Workout Songs for August 2016
Here’s the full list—according to the votes logged on workout music site Run Hundred:
- Brad Paisley & Demi Lovato – Without a Fight – 113 BPM
- Martin Garrix & Third Party – Lions in the Wild – 128 BPM
- Bright Light Bright Light & Elton John – All in the Name – 124 BPM
- Fat Joe, Remy Ma, French Montana, Infrared, David Guetta & GLOWINTHEDARK – All the Way Up (Remix) – 98 BPM
- Major Lazer, Justin Bieber & MØ – Cold Water – 93 BPM
- Carlos Vives & Shakira – La Bicicleta – 90 BPM
- Alan Walker – Faded (Tungevaag & Raaban Remix) – 128 BPM
- Cash Cash, Digital Farm Animals & Nelly – Millionaire – 100 BPM
- The Chainsmokers, Tritonal & Emily Warren – Until You Were Gone – 127 BPM
- Flo Rida & Jason Derulo – Hello Friday (Owen Norton Remix) – 128 BPM
To find more workout songs, check out the free database at RunHundred.com. You can browse the song selections there by genre, tempo, and era—to find the music that best fits with your particular workout routine.
Once again, I really don’t know many of these songs. Do you? Do you have a favorite on this list?Top 10 Workout Songs for August 2016 #FitFluential #RunHundred Click To Tweet
What’s your favorite song or artist right now? Share in the comments below!