SLEEP! So very important for all of us – especially when working out or training for an event. The people at Casper.com sent me the fabulous infographic below with tips for sleeping like a champion. If you have been reading my blog for a while, you know that I am NOT sleeping well at all. I actually saw the doctor yesterday. She gave me some stronger sleeping pills that are extended release (I don’t have problems going to sleep, just staying asleep) and took four vials of blood for tests. So stay tuned for the results.
Some of my tips for sleeping like a champion (when I do) are:
- limit your caffeine and alcohol intake
- take a warm bath with lavender essential oil before bed
- sleep in a cool, dark room
- turn off all electronics 30-60 minutes before bed (so guilty of not doing this one)
- try to go to bed and get up at the same time each day
What are your best sleeping tips? Share in the comments below.Tips for sleeping like a champion. Share your best sleeping tip! #bloghealthy Click To Tweet