Hello! Have you entered my #SweatPink Wrap Bracelet giveaway yet? There is still time!
When I saw This or That Think Out Loud Thursday Running Style on Amanda’s blog, I knew I would have to play along – as a walker.
THIS OR THAT WALKING SURVEY
1. This or that: 5k or a marathon?
Definitely a 5K. I cannot imagine walking or running a marathon. I have the utmost respect for runners especially since I normally don’t even DRIVE a half-marathon distance per day.
2. This or that: flat race in the heat or hilly race in the cold?
Hills in the cold. I would much rather be cold during a race and here in Knoxville almost all of our races have hills anyways. It’s what we are used to.
3. This or that: new walking shoes or a new walking outfit?
Tough choice. Right now I would say a new outfit since I am loving cute clothes. Check out my new Eleven by Venus outfit I just bought:
4. This or that: walk a marathon (or any race) without headphones or Garmin?
Without a Garmin! Hopefully the race will have mileage signs throughout the course. Either way – I need my music. Currently I am loving creating playlists on Spotify!
5. This or that: race because of the convenience (location, price, travel) or the swag?
Convenience and price! We do tons of local races. I will say we love one in the Fall because of the food they put out. My absolute favorite pumpkin muffins from a local cafe.
6. This or that: PR but result in an injury or finish strong and missing a PR?
This is tough, I PR’ed earlier in the year knowing that I was hurting my foot. However, I still think my foot would have been hurt without the PR. Normally, finish strong, but don’t risk an injury.
7. This or that: 100 squats or 100 push ups? [Now take a break and go do them. ;)]
8. This or that: run without socks or without sports bra?
Yikes. I would have to say socks although I always wear both.
9. This or that: treadmill for an hour or run around the same street block for an hour?
Treadmill. Set up an iPad and watch a movie!
10. This or that: Ragnar Relay or Marathon Relay team?
Marathon Relay – surely it wouldn’t be TOO long.
11. This or that: Naked walk or naked yoga?
Naked yoga – at least the studio would be cool and enclosed!
12. This or that: Come in 4th in the Olympics or 1st in NYC marathon?
I am going with the Olympics!
What a fun survey!
Answer one or more of the questions below in the comments!
Have a healthy day!