Hello! We are now on Day 3 of my 4 day weekend. Yesterday was spent relaxing, running a couple of errands, being slightly productive, and spending some time with hubby. Today Mom and I are headed to Pigeon Forge to do some shopping at the outlets. PRAY it doesn’t rain too hard. I would love if it didn’t rain at all. My goal today shopping: TOPS! I have plenty of pants, jeans, shorts, capris, but am tired of my tops and many of them need to go bye-bye due to holes, tears, stains, etc. I would love to find 5-10 tops to add to my wardrobe.
Aren’t the flowers above beautiful? My friend J brought them to me on the 4th at our cookout. I promise to share some pictures from that later.
Since I didn’t do Fabulous Friday Five yesterday (did you catch The One: Finding Your Fitness Passion?) I am sharing some posts and tweets today.
Peanut Butter Toffee Protein Ice Cream by Courtney – Definitely going to have to try this. Sounds delicious and super easy.
Lose Those Final Pounds Before Hitting the Beach by Angie – If you are like me and headed to the beach later this year, you might want to check out these tips.
May & June Books by Danielle – One of Danielle’s goals is to read 75 books this year and she is well on her way. In this post she discusses the books she read in May and June. Looks like some fun reading and I know I will be checking some of them out.
8 Minute Ab Workout by Julie – Julie gives us an eight minute ab workout that includes links to videos. Looking for a quick workout? Why not try this?
How to Become a Great Home Chef by Kat – Kat lists some great tips for learning to be a great home chef. I probably need to memorize them or post them downstairs.
There isnt just 1 fitness goal. Constantly set a new easily attainable goal 2 keep u focused & motivated.
— Fitness & Nutrition (@FlTNESS) July 4, 2013
Just begin. Don't wait for just the right time or you may not start. Now is good enough.
— Heather Frey (@SmashFit) July 4, 2013
Only about 20 percent of how long you live is genes; the other 80 percent is lifestyle. Make the #healthy choice the easy choice.
— Dan Buettner (@BlueZones) July 3, 2013
People sometimes confuse thirst with hunger. So you can end up eating extra calories when a glass of water is really what you need. #WorksL
— Lori Shemek PhD, CNC (@LoriShemek) July 3, 2013
Are you in a bad mood? Go exercise! #Exercise is nature's perfect mood stabilizer.
— Kodjo (@kodjoworkout) July 3, 2013
Try creating a personal manifesto; a framework for determining your actions, priorities, and expectations!
— Anthony Vennare (@avennare) July 2, 2013
Less sugar, more fruit. Less meat, more veggies. Less soda, more water. Less worry, more sleep. LESS WORDS, MORE ACTION.
— Fitness Motivator (@Fit_Motivator) July 1, 2013
You don't have to workout at a gym for hours to live a #SOBikini lifestyle, but you do have to exercise. 20-30mins 3-4x's per week, minimum
— Susan Irby (@thebikinichef) June 30, 2013
Share something good with me! A blog post, a tweet, a mantra, your race time – ANYTHING!
Enjoy your day!