Goodbye October, seems like you just arrived. A new month means time for another goal update. Heading into the final 2 months of 2015.
Yoga at least 1 – 2x per month – I made the decision to take this goal off my list last month. Check out why I felt like giving up on this goal was the right decision for me.
Walk an average of one 5K per month – I FINALLY hit 11 5Ks. Whew. Was on that number 10 for too long. You can check out my race recap HERE. I will say that the 12th 5K could be in jeopardy. I see the foot surgery specialist today and will have an update for you this Wednesday.
Start online health and fitness coaching business – Working on some more new programs that I hope to launch late November/December. Also working on some business programs (AdWords and SEO) for bloggers and fitness professionals. Going slower than I would like, but I have to learn to work at my own pace.
Give/sell things I am not using and stop buying things I don’t truly need – This one has really been a success this year. I also didn’t go crazy with the GYPO Fall Challenge. I have bought new hangers and plan to redo our closet. I suspect I will have more to donate after that.
Utilize standing desk at work more often – Still on hold. However, I have the Apple Watch now and it helps me remember to stand at least one minute every hour for 12 hours. I am trying to make a point of getting the 12 “points” every day. I also have a small move goal I am working to meet each day.
Bench press 150 pounds by end of year – This one is in jeopardy as well. After I hit 75 pounds, I did something to my right shoulder. I have been giving it time to heal.
Some other things I did this month:
- Spoke to a Mastermind group about AdWords
- Mother/daughter shopping trip to Tanger outlet
- Photoshoot for blog photos (one photo is above)
- Took all CECs needed to get recertified as a CPT
- Became president of my networking chapter
- Got certified in Adwords video advertising
- Attended my first “oils” conference
- Did two 1 mile races and one 5K
- Gave blood
- Met some girlfriends for drinks/dinner
- Had a makeover at Sephora
- Survived a dentist appointment
How are your 2015 goals coming?