MONDAY is here! This is the week I have been waiting for – the 31 National Conference. I cannot tell you how excited I am to get away with some great friends for a long weekend of fun. I will not be blogging, but I have a couple of guest posts for you to enjoy. I will be on Twitter and Instagram, so be sure to follow me there. See the latest products and patterns that 31 has to offer.
Time to update my bootcamp process. This past week was not my best bootcamp week by any means. Here were my workouts:
- Monday – Planned Rest Day (family dinner night), 10 minute stretch video
- Tuesday – 25 minute walk (see for more info below), 10 minute stretch video
- Wednesday – Planned Rest Day (Hair cut and color AND date night in the evening)
- Thursday – Scheduled Yoga and Hoops but skipped due to family emergency
- Friday – 10 minute stretch video, 55 second plank
- Saturday – 1 mile trail walk, 10 minute stretch video, 2-3 hours of cleaning house
- Sunday – 10 minute arm video, cleaned out car (windows and vacuuming), 10 minute stretch video, 50 second plank
I planned for Tuesday’s walk to be longer, but I was super tired after 25 minutes. I figured part of it was the heat but couldn’t believe I only did 25 minutes. When I loaded the activity into my Jawbone (I forgot my Garmin), I discovered I was walking at a little less than a 16 minute mile. For me right now, that is FAST. I need to remember to wear my Garmin so I know my pace.
I would LOVE to figure out how to workout in the morning so that evening plans don’t get in the way. The problem is that I get nauseous, and often throw up, when I try to workout early. Please share any tips you might have. I am such a morning person that getting up early is NOT the problem. But when I ask my body to workout at that hour, it rebels. I am open to any and all suggestions.
My personal goals for last week and this week are:
- Drink 48oz of water
- Do a 10 minute FitnessGlo stretch video
I really enjoy the stretch video and with FitnessGlo will be easy to do on the road. Making sure I stay hydrated during my travels and while at conference is important to me. I know I did not drink enough H2O last year.
My tentative schedule for this week:
- Monday – ???
- Tuesday – Walking
- Wednesday – ???
- Thursday – ???
- Friday – Walking (conference day)
- Saturday – Walking (conference day)
- Sunday – Travel day + birthday party at a bounce house
Yes I know that is a lot of question marks. Along with my workouts, I have the following on my schedule before I leave:
- 3 full days of work with lots to do
- Mother/Daughter lunch
- Start and finish this week’s health coach module (2-4 hours time)
- 2 health coach calls (2 hours)
- Date night with hubby
- Finish packing
I don’t want to get behind in my health coach work because we have no more breaks from now until our final exam (end of August).
Are you a morning exerciser? Any tips for me? What did you do this weekend? Have you planned your workouts for the week? What two health goals would you list?
Enjoy your day!