Good morning and Happy Hump Day! Today is my last day of work for the week. WOOHOO!!!
I saw this yesterday on Stephanie’s blog and thought I would play along!
1. Would you rather visit the doctor or the dentist?
Definitely the doctor. I am not a fan of the dentist at all. I like my dentist and the hygienist, just not the process.
2. Would you rather eat broccoli or carrots?
Definitely raw carrots. Not a broccoli fan. Not even when smothered in cheese.
3. Would you rather listen to music or watch TV?
4. Would you rather own a lizard or a snake?
Definitely a lizard.
5. Would you rather have a beach holiday or a mountain holiday?
Beach holiday (and I leave TOMORROW!).
6. Would you rather BE an apple or a banana?
A banana. I guess.
7. Would you rather be invisible or be able to read minds?
Hmmmm . . . Interesting question. I think read minds.
8. Would you rather be hairy all over or completely bald?
Hairy all over. They make razors!
9. Would you rather be the most popular or the smartest person you know?
10. Would you rather make headlines for saving somebody’s life or winning a Nobel Prize?
Saving someone’s life.
#1ThingDaily September Challenge
Today’s exercise is PLANKS and I wanted to share some variations with you.
Straight arm planks . . .
Elbow planks . . .
Side planks . . .
Answer some of the questions in the comments below. What’s your favorite variation of the plank?
Have a healthy day!