Happy Monday! Here we go again! If you have not been looking at a calendar, this coming Sunday is Mother’s Day. Time to shop and plan lunch/dinner if you live near your Mom. We are continuing our tradition of a crab and shrimp boil with both Moms. We are so fortunate to have both nearby. Here are some pics from the previous years:
Her book is based on these ten small steps:
1. Create a healthy eating schedule
2. Eat more fruits and vegetables
3. Cut empty beverage calories
4. Increase fiber intake
5. Reduce the undercover calories of dressing and sauces
6. Eat leaner meats
7. Find the right fats and lose the bad fats
8. Curb sugar and salt cravings
9. Stay healthy in social situations
One thing she said that really resonated with me as a health coach is to not judge other people’s goals and why they have that goal. It reminded me of this:
Which small change do you need to work on? What are your current health goals? Anything fun planned for the week?
Enjoy your day!