Good morning! Today is February 29th. Something that only comes around every 4 years. I found some statistics about Leap Year:
* Percent of the population born on leap day (February 29th): 0.274%
* Number of people worldwide born on February 29th: 4,791,239
* Number of babies born on February 29th in the U.S.: 10,800
* Actual number of days it takes the earth to revolve around the sun: 365.242199
So, with an extra day this year, how are you spending it? I will be:
* Working, of course
* Having lunch with my Mom
* Having a wonderful dinner with my friend A to support Knoxville Restaurant Week
* Making today a rest day. My body is tired. And Barre3 is tomorrow.
Should be a great day (even if it is supposed to rain)!
Last night’s #fitblog went great! I really enjoyed hosting and we had 105 participants. Weren’t able to make it but want to see the discussion? All fitblog chats are archived. Just go http://chats.fitblogchats.com/event/92 to view last night’s topic.
Yesterday was a GORGEOUS day here in East Tennessee. I took the opportunity take my workout outside and walk instead of inside on the elliptical. I never really expected to enjoy being outdoors. That just doesn’t seem “me”, but it is now.
Here are a few cool cloud photos from yesterday:
Do you live in Knoxville? Looking for outdoor activities? You are in luck. There is one place to find everything now. Outdoor Knoxville. What is Outdoor Knoxville?
“OutdoorKnoxville.com is provided to you by Legacy Parks Foundation, a non-profit organization which works to assure that our community enjoys exceptional recreational opportunities, natural beauty and open spaces, and that those assets exist for generations to come. Our goal is to leave East Tennessee better than we found it.”
Happy Leap Day! Make today amazing!