Another month of 2015 ends today. July truly did fly by, yet the 4th of July seems so long ago. Let’s check up on my goals!
Yoga at least 1 – 2x per month – Not only did I make it to yoga twice this month, I went with a friend each time. Always makes for a fun yoga class!
Walk an average of one 5K per month – I am still at 10 5Ks for the year. I wound up not walking the one on July 3rd due to my foot issues. I will still meet 12 (or more) for the year.
Start online health and fitness coaching business – I have upped my Instagram game and am working on my optins. I am also working with a business mentor in September to jump start everything.
Give/sell things I am not using and stop buying things I don’t truly need – Probably 50/50 on this. Have I probably spent more than I should? Yes. Did I go overboard? I don’t think so. Plus I am still trying to give/sell things as necessary.
Workout in the AM a few mornings a week – This is off the list.
Utilize standing desk at work more often – Nope, haven’t done it at all in July.
Bench press 200 pounds by end of year – Haven’t really focused on this either.
But, let’s talk about some other things I did this month:
- Went kayaking for the first time
- Saw the sunflowers
- Saw Jurassic World with hubby
- Watched fireworks on the back porch
- Completed Amanda’s Instagram Academy
- Deep cleaned the house
- Girls lunch with my favorite munchkin
- Date night with hubby to see our favorite musician play
- Got a pedicure for the first time in over a year
- Spent some time at the pool and the lake
- Family Dinner
- Gave blood
- Gave presentation at my networking meeting
So, while I might not have been concentrating on my goals, I was having a fabulous July and get a lot accomplished and having a lot of fun.
How are your 2015 goals coming?