Hello! Guess what I am doing this morning? Heading to see my orthopedic surgeon. This should be my final followup from my leg surgeries. Fingers crossed. My legs feel good. I can tell when I walk that the surgeries were a success. Now I just have to build back my strength and endurance. And I am ready to start walking 5Ks again. First one scheduled for August 3rd. WOOHOO!!!
As usual when I play, I am a day late to Kenlie’s Friend Makin’ Mondays. These questions sounded fun so I wanted to play along.
1. Do you make grocery lists?
Definitely! Either on paper or in an app on my phone (Out of Milk for the Droid). However, saying that – I am an impulse shopper in the grocery store as well. If I see something that looks good or new or on sale, it is probably coming home with me.
2. Do you have a routine when shopping in your favorite grocery store?
Yes. I start in the produce and work my way around the store. I realized the other day that I rarely travel up the aisles.
3. What is your favorite seasoning?
I am going with garlic.
4. What is the healthiest food in your fridge right now?
Hmm….water, oranges, grapes, stuff for salad, eggs.
5. What is the most unhealthy food in your fridge now?
6. What is the most exotic produce you’ve ever had?
I honestly have no idea.
7. Tell us about your favorite local restaurant.
My favorite local restaurant is Stir Fry Cafe. They have amazing noodle dishes, sushi, fish tacos, and more.
8. What kind of pasta do you prefer (regular, whole wheat, etc.?)
Whole wheat penne.
9. If you could make one food calorie-free for an entire week, which food would you choose?
Tough choice. Hmmm. All forms of cheese including queso. Then you could have chips, queso, and salsa and only the chips would have calories.
10. If you had to choose would you rather give up french fries or chocolate?
I would definitely give up french fries. I mean, would you really want to give up this?
Answer one or more questions in the comments or share your link with me.
Enjoy your day!