Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Core Power through FitFluential. I received the Core Power Fit-Kit for free in exchange for hosting this giveaway, no other compensation was received. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Hello and Happy Monday! Did you have a great weekend? I was a home body this weekend. I made the mistake of scheduling something for every evening and most lunches this week. They are all going to be fun, but it leaves me very little downtime. So, I have spent the week trying to get everything as cleaned, organized, and ready as possible. I also apparently needed some sleep as I slept almost 12 hours Saturday night.
On Friday’s post, I showed you the fabulous kit that Core Power sent me. A gym bag, stability ball, yoga mat with carrying case, towel, CamelBak water bottle, and some of Core Power’s fabulous product.
Now you have a chance to win the Fit Kit for yourself.
Milk is one of the best sources of protein, helping to build lean muscle and recharge the body when consumed directly after physical activity. Core Power is the real-milk based sports recovery drink and contains natural whey and casein proteins found in milk – never removed from their original liquid state. The brand features simple ingredients and great taste, without a chalky texture. You can also check out the website for recipes!
Core Power was recently named the “Official Protein Drink of the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games.”
I am a HUGE fan of low-fat chocolate milk after a workout. One of my favorite things about Core Power is that it doesn’t have to be refrigerated until AFTER opening. So you can buy them and carry them to the gym without a thermal. The Light Chocolate one has only 150 calories for the 11.5 oz bottle.
Things to note about Core Power, directly from the bottle:
- Builds lean muscle
- Real milk
- Natural ingredients
- Excellent source of calcium
- No lactose
- No powders. No preservatives. No chalky taste. No kidding.
You have THREE chances to win the Core Power Fit-Kit from my blog..
1. Leave a comment with your best fitness tip.
2. Like Core Power on Facebook. Head to the link and “like” Core Power on Facebook, then come back here and leave a comment telling me you did.
3. Follow Core Power on Twitter. Head to the link and follow Core Power on Twitter, then come back here and leave a comment telling me you did.
- I will draw for a winner early Thursday the 16th.
- US residents only please.
- Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
Have a healthy day! Good luck!