Good morning and Happy Thursday! Hope you are having a fantastic week!
And the winner of the Core Power Fit-Kit Giveaway is:
Rachel – Comment #18! Rachel has been notified via email. Congrats! And thanks to all who entered the contest. I definitely recommending picking up your favorite flavor of Core Power and giving it a try.
The fitness tips given were fabulous. I thought I would compile them for you . . .
* BABY STEPS. A little each day. Consistently. – Carla
* Go get a little exercise, even when you don’t feel like it. You WILL feel better after. – Missy
* Start your healthy lifestyle journey with a positive attitude. BELIEVING in yourself is where the battle begins. Know you are worth the effort & hard work. – Staci
* Your only competition is with yourself. Push yourself harder each session, add a couple more reps, and be proud of yourself always! – Michelle
* To just START. Believe in yourself and START. Little steps still add up to great distances! – Wendy
* My best tip would be to start small and stay consistent. then build up from there. whether its exercise or nutrition!! – Rachel
* Set a small attainable goal and work your way toward that. – Abby
* Start every day with a mini workout. If you start the day right, you are more likely to make healthy choices the rest of the day. – Andrea
* I guess I would just say to focus on where you are going and not on where you were. (oh and drink more water) – Tami
These are fantastic tips!
What would you add to the list above?
Have a healthy day!