Good morning and Happy Hump Day! Hope you are having a great week! Work has been kind of crazy and I expect it will be even more so these next three days. Luckily I love my job and my co-workers.
I first saw this Healthy Living Survey on Madeline’s blog and thought I would play along!
1. What did you eat for breakfast?
Yesterday I ate 1 slice of Nature’s Own Whole Wheat Bread with 2 tbsp organic creamy peanut butter and a banana. This is often my breakfast throughout the week. On the weekends I often have eggs, toast, and turkey bacon.
2. How much water do you drink each day?
At least 48 ounces, sometimes much much more. I try to get in my 48 ounces before lunch time (11:30AM).
3. What is your current favorite workout?
Walking (of course). I am still working up to 3.1 miles again, but I cannot wait to start walking 5Ks. I have two planned for March and at least two in April. My goal for the year is 13 5Ks in 2013. Once back up to full speed, I plan to do a lot of walking!
4. How many calories do you eat each day?
I don’t track calories.
5. What are your favorite healthy snacks?
Almonds, Chobani bites, clementines, edamame, NatureBox snacks
6. What do you usually eat for lunch?
Varies since I eat out almost every day.
7. What is your favorite body part to train?
Arms. I intend to have toned arms for sleeveless season.
8. What is your least favorite body part to train?
Abs. They are hiding and don’t want to wake up. Seriously. I hate core work.
9. What are your “bad” food cravings?
I don’t consider any food “bad.” Everything in moderation. My cravings are usually chocolate/peanut butter or chips and queso.
10. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
Yes and I owe you a post on what I take and why. I just started taking a couple of the VitaMelts.
11. How often do you eat out?
A lot. Too much. But I don’t see this changing anytime soon. Knoxville is typically in the top 10 of restaurants per capita amazingly enough.
12. Do you eat fast food?
No to McDonalds, Burger King, Hardees, Arbys, etc. Yes to Subway.
13. Who is your biggest supporter?
My husband and my mom.
14. Do you have a gym membership?
Two at this moment. I belong to Planet Fitness since it is so close to my house/work. Gives me access to a treadmill, weight machines, etc. I can also use their massage chairs and tanning booths. I just joined Provision Health and Wellness because of the great classes they offer. My monthly fee is $30, so my plan is to attend at least 4 classes per month to get my monies worth. Did you know there are spinning classes in New York City that cost $34 PER CLASS? I still pay less per month with the two than some other gyms charge per month.
15. How many hours of sleep do you get each night?
5-8. I go through spells of sleeping great and then spells of the opposite.
16. Do you have a “cheat” day?
Again, since I don’t consider anything off-limits, I don’t have a specified cheat day/meal.
17. Do you drink alcohol?
Sometimes. Maybe 1-2 per month. My favorite alcoholic drink is a margarita. I actually don’t like wine, beer,champagne, etc.
18. Do you have a workout buddy?
Not a consistent one. If you are in Knoxville and looking for one, EMAIL ME!
19. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a healthy lifestyle?
I have more energy and have met some fabulous people.
20. What was the last healthy thing you did?
Walked 1.75 miles on the treadmill, did a plank, and finished 63 squats in a day.
That’s it. If you have done this survey, please leave your link in the comments so I can read yours!
Tonight I will be going to spinning class. Tomorrow is the big cooking day.
Share something with me! What was the last healthy thing you did? What do you typically eat for breakfast?
Enjoy your day!