Today’s #Elf4Health challenge is to list 20 things you are thankful for, so I thought I would turn it into a blog post! In no particular order, I am thankful for . . .
1. My health. While I have been sick the past couple of weeks, overall I am fairly healthy.
2. Health insurance. It has allowed me to visit doctors and get medicine at reasonable prices.
3. My hubby. He always takes such good care of me especially when I am sick.
4. My mom. Again, she always takes great care of me and offers to do anything I need.
5. My friends and family. I have fabulous friends and family that I can count on!
6. My boss and co-worker. They are always fabulous but especially these last two weeks with me sick.
7. A job that allows me to work from home when I don’t feel well.
8. A roof over my head.
9. Food in the fridge.
10. My 31 sisters and our fabulous company.
11. Warm clothing to wear during these cold winter months.
12. Everyone who has ever read or commented on my blog.
13. Having a gym I love, Planet Fitness, close to my work/house.
14. A car I love.
15. Technology (for so many reasons).
16. Brooks shoes – they make my feet feel great!
17. Hulu and Netflix since we don’t have cable.
18. Social networking that allows me to meet and interact with so many people.
19. Digital photos.
20. Water and lemons.
What are you thankful for?
Have a healthy day!