Happy Hump Day! For the past few months on the 10th, I have been participating in a 10 on the 10th linkup with specific topics. Apparently it isn’t happening this month, but I thought I would make up my own “10” to share with you. I want to share with you 10 of my favorite exercises.
10 of My Favorite Exercises
1. Squats. There are so many different variations and you can truly do them about anywhere. Just make sure to watch your form. Plie squats are my favorite.
2. Walking. Another exercise you can do almost anywhere. And if you have a cute munchkin to walk with, the better.
3. Biking. I miss my bike. Once my toes heals, I am back on that sucker. Hubby and our friend J have found a couple of new riding places and I am anxious to join them.
4. Bicep Curls. Another great exercise that you can do almost anywhere. And again, so many variations.
5. Yoga. And more specifically OJ’s yoga class. A great mix of relaxation and stretching. My perfect kind of yoga.
6. Slam balls. We have a slam ball area at the gym. Who knew how much fun that could be?
7. Planks. Another exercise with so many variations that you can do almost anywhere.
8. Core Barre. I haven’t done barre in a while, but I have a couple of free tickets to class that I plan to use this summer.
9. Leg press. One of my favorite machines. Current PR is 415 pounds (although I am certain I couldn’t do that today).
10. Weight rope. This is such fun if you are having a bad day or just need to be badass.
What’s one of your favorite exercises?