Once again I am joining in the 10 on the 10th linkup over at YakkaFit. April’s theme is healthy living! So I decided to do some MORE healthy living tips.
10 “More” Healthy Living Tips
1. Drink MORE water. Try adding crushed ice, lemon, or lime. Buy yourself some nice glasses or tumblers to drink out of.
2. Walk MORE / Move MORE. I am enjoying my Fitbit Charge and seeing how many (or how few) steps I walk per day and how many “active minutes” I get in. It is quite motivating.
3. Add MORE yoga, meditation, or stretching to your life.
4. Hug MORE! Read about the health benefits of hugs HERE.
5. Relax MORE! There are many times you just need to take a break and relax. Plan in some down time and fun time in your schedule.
6. Sleep MORE! Sleeping is such an important part of our health and is often overlooked. Try for 7-9 hours of quality sleep.
7. Laugh MORE! Whether this is chatting with friends, watching TV, or playing with your kids, laughing is good for the soul.
8. Eat MORE fabulous fresh fruits and veggies. Spring is here and that means farmer’s markets are coming back to life. Make it a goal to try a new fruit or veggie each month.
9. Get outside MORE. Don’t forget your sunscreen. Spring is here and summer is near. Perfect for those outside activities.
10. Celebrate MORE! Create an “I DID IT” list. Whether cleaning the house, bench pressing a certain amount, or trying a new fruit – creating an “I DID IT” list helps you remember your accomplishments.
As part of a healthy life, instead of restricting or denying yourself or thinking what you “can’t” have, think of what MORE you can add into your life. Here is a graphic you can download and refer to!
What “more” healthy living tip would you add? What “more” do you need to add to your life?