Good morning and Happy Wednesday!! Or should I say Happy Hump Day! Very excited as my Thirty-One Fall-Add On Kit is scheduled to arrive today. Check out these fabulous new products and prints!
Last night’s walk was fabulous in some ways (my friend L and her munchkin S came to join me) but terrible in others (my calf). After warming up, stretching, drinking lots of H2O, and fueling properly, my calf tightened up within the first 5 minutes of our walk. So frustrating. After the walk I tried to stretch it out really good and couldn’t even put my weight on it. Really unsure of what to do about this. I have a TON of 5Ks coming up and this needs to be fixed NOW.
If you missed yesterday’s article about 10 Great Reason to Stretch, be sure and check it out. My goal is to stretch every day, even on my rest days. And my ultimate goal is to touch my toes.
I originally posted my Summer Bucket List on June 21 and updated it on July 11. I think it is time for another update! Here we go!
- Bike Cades Cove (a couple of times) – There is a good chance this is not going to happen. We haven’t been riding our bikes regularly and Cades Cove is only closed off to bikers on Wednesday and Saturday mornings.
- See a movie – You would think this one would be easy, but we just don’t go to a lot of movies. We prefer to watch them at home.
- Enjoy a few Girl’s Night Out (or in) – Scheduled for next week
- Take more photos for my blog – In Process
- Pool time! – In Process
- FUN! – Always In Process
- Become Google AdWords certified (work) – In Process, probably won’t be finished this summer. We are aiming for October.
- Spend time with family & friends – In Process
- Enjoy lots of watermelon – In Process
- First 31 team meeting this week! Very excited about meeting the other ladies on my team. – COMPLETE!
- Beach vacation with my Mom in July. – COMPLETE! We had a FABULOUS time.
- 31 National Conference in early August. Atlanta – get prepared for over 14000 women! – COMPLETE and AMAZING!
- Finish my Fitness Nutrition Specialist certification. – COMPLETED AND PASSED!
- Pilot Fireball Classic 5K – COMPLETE
- Annual mammogram. Have you had yours? Schedule it today – so important! – COMPLETE
- Hotter n Hell 5K – COMPLETED and we lucked out with amazing weather
- 5K beach walk – Did not complete, but I enjoyed every second at the beach.
Overall I think my summer bucket list has progressed nicely.
How’s your summer bucket list going? Are you setting a fall bucket list?
Enjoy your day!